Winter is coming . . . which means I’m battening down the hatches, putting my nose to the grindstone, and pouring blood, sweat, and tears into all kinds of new projects.
Actually, it just means that I’m just chugging along as usual, getting suited up to go out with the kiddos on Halloween, and looking forward to some cooler weather after a Vietnamesque summer here in Northern Virginia.
Here’s what I’ve been up to over the past two fortnights (fun fact, that’s four weeks).
Bigger Leaner Stronger and Thinner Leaner Stronger 3.0 are in the home stretch.
In case you missed my last post about this, I’m almost finished with new editions of my two bestselling books for men and women: Bigger Leaner Stronger and Thinner Leaner Stronger.
The manuscripts are finished, the audiobooks are getting their final edits, and now I’m just finishing up the files to send to the printer.
I completely rewrote both books through and through for a few reasons:
- I’m a much better writer now than I was when I wrote the last two editions. While I’m proud of the current versions of both books, I knew I could do better.
- I’ve been collecting hundreds of fantastic reader suggestions (I actually read every Amazon review, email, and blog comment), as well as putting together my own list of changes, and I wanted to incorporate these new changes as soon as possible.
- I want to cement these books as the definitive, go-to resources on how to build your best body ever—the ones that everyone recommends to their friends before anything else.
Plus, I cut my teeth in the fitness industry writing books, I enjoy it, and I think it’s one of the best investments in terms of time versus positive impact in the world, so there’s that, too.
With a little luck, TLS and BLS 3.0 will be live sometime next month. I’ll be sure to let you know when you’re ready. 🙂
Protein bars are coming in December!
And oh are they a sight to behold . . .
It’s been a quite a campaign to get these finished, but we’re entering the final stages of the journey, and I think you’ll be pleased with the result.
In just one month, you’ll be able to get your hands on 100% natural protein bars that . . .
- Contain 20 grams of whey isolate and hydrolysate and pea protein (no cheapskate milk or soy protein)
- Contain 38 grams of nutritious food-based carbs and prebiotic fiber
- Contain just 6 grams of fat and 5 grams of sugar
- Contain NO artificial sweeteners, colors, or flavoring
- And last but most definitely not least, are absolutely DELICIOUS
Whey+ is getting 6 (!!!) new flavors.
We’ve decided to go hog wild when it comes to new Whey+ whey protein isolate flavors, and here are the truffles we’ve dug up so far:
- Birthday Cake
- Salted Caramel
- Hot Chocolate
- Banana Cream Pie
- Cereal Milk
We’re still ironing out the details of each flavor, but we plan on rolling these out over the next several months and into 2019.
We’re hiring several new coaches for Muscle for Life Fitness Coaching.
In the past year alone, we’ve had over 500 clients successfully complete our online coaching program
As word has spread and more and more people have joined, we’ve had to grow from just one coach to a whole team of coaching staff to make sure everyone gets the personalized attention they need to radically transform their bodies.
We’re bursting at the seams with clients, which is why we’re looking to hire a new remote coach.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
Certified personal trainers with at least two years of experience who . . .
- Are familiar with my Bigger Leaner Stronger and Thinner Leaner Stronger programs
- Have at least three years of weightlifting experience
- Have a good physique and/or personal transformation (you don’t need to be stage-ready, but should look like you walk the walk when it comes to diet and training)
- Are self-motivated and comfortable working remotely
- Converse easily with new people on the phone, genuinely enjoy helping others, and want to work with a kick-ass team of other awesome coaches
Fill out this questionnaire and my Director of Coaching will personally review your responses.
Thanks again for all of your support, and if you’re half as excited for everything we have in store as I am, share this article on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, or wherever your favorite online hangout is.