These praline-style blondies use creative substitutions for a grain-free, dairy-free, and refined sugar-free treat.
- 8tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 1/2cup honey
- 1/4cup coconut sugar
- 1 egg, room temperature
- 1teaspoon salt
- 1teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 3/4cup packed almond flour + 2 tablespoons
- 1/4cup packed coconut flour
- 2/3cup dairy-free chocolate chips
- 1/3cup chopped raw pecans
- Melt your coconut oil. Set aside to cool for a few minutes. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a 9×9 square baking pan and line bottom and sides with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, add honey, coconut sugar, egg, salt, vanilla extract, and coconut oil. Whisk together until smooth. Add almond flour and coconut flour, stirring with a spatula until incorporated. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Spread the blondie batter into prepared pan, smoothing top with spatula. Batter will be sticky. Sprinkle top with chopped pecans. Bake for 23-24 minutes. Sides and top should be golden and center just set. Honey browns quickly, so watch during the last few minutes of baking to avoid over browning.
- Place baking pan on a wire rack and allow blondies to cool completely before cutting into squares.